This post will be simple. Straightforward. Based on some universal truths that I may or may not have learned the “hard way”…
Take notes, my friends!
i. Why you shouldn’t procrastinate in general:
- Doing things last minute will cause extra stress and anxiety that you could’ve avoided in the first place
- You will feel angry and disappointed in yourself for procrastinating in the long run
- You will feel like you never have “free time” and moments of relaxation
- You may end up hurting your mental health and social life
ii. Why you shouldn’t procrastinate on homework:
- Your quality of work will be significantly reduced
- Your workload will gradually pile up and become more and more overwhelming
- You will leave a bad impression on your teachers if you turn in work late
iii. Why you shouldn’t procrastinate on studying:
- Your brain will not be able to absorb all of the information at the last minute
- Your grades may suffer greatly from a few bad test grades
- You may have to resort to pulling all-nighters to cram
iv. Why you shouldn’t stay up late or pull all-nighters to compensate for the time you spent procrastinating:
- Your physical health will be negatively affected and you will have a higher chance of getting sick
- You may uncontrollably “stress eat” while staying up late
- You may become more irritable and emotionally irrational
- Your memory will be damaged
- It will be harder for you to multitask and concentrate
- You may fall asleep during inappropriate situations (*cough cough*…in your “favorite” classes during school)
v. Why you should STOP procrastinating:
- Your life will be 57 trillion times easier.
Trust me, these are facts.
LEARN FROM THEM!
-Tiffany/The Fact Machine/The Straightforward Blogger