Better things to do

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jaymecm18 Jaymecm18 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jaymecm18
    Jaymecm18
    Participant

I don’t know if there is a single cause for procrastination. I think people are just eeked by the sound of homework, to me, it is the simple fact that I could be doing so many other things than just doing things I already did in school. Yes, I believe we need practice, but there have to be some more fun things we could do. I say all this, but now I’m going to contradict myself. There are many projects, such as stevos project last year, that I enjoy doing and I continue to procrastinate. Perhaps it’s because we believe our best work is produced at crunch time, I’m not really sure. I really want to stay on top of things, but it always seems to be an issue. I need help, but I’m asking for help from a group of people who can’t stay on top of things either! Do you guys feel like you’ve progressed? If so what are some things you have done to get you to where you are now?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.